South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 01-14-2014, 07:36 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Default Tuesday Twitters, SBD Chat for 1/14

It's another wet morning here in southeastern PA. We sure haven't seen the sun much this month!

I'm enjoying my Breakfast Cheesecake with my coffee this morning, and I'm surprised that they keep satisfied until lunchtime. They seem so decadent! I put a teaspoon of SF fig jam on mine.

Today's my long day and I have a feeling I'm going to be on the road running errands all day. Cindy and the girls are leaving on Thursday on a ski trip to Vermont, so we'll be getting things ready for that, but that means I'll have a 4-day weekend with Monday off.

OK, time to collect my things and get ready to go. I have to make a quick stop by Dad's on the way so I'd better leave now.

Have a super day!
Old 01-14-2014, 07:42 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Good morning Linda Hope your day goes smoothly. I might have to try making the Breakfast Cheesecake.

Finally off today. I had worked 4 12 hour shifts and I 8 hour in a row. I am not used to that at all. My food was OP with a few snack slip ups (OP just too much!). Stayed up way too late last night. I have not been sleeping well for almost a month. Either I can't fall asleep or I wake up because my brain won't shut off. Hopefully today will be better.

Rainy, dreary day will keep me home. I am finally going to cook the turkey breast in the freezer. lol I need the space for the chili and soups.

Enjoy your day
Old 01-14-2014, 07:50 AM   #3  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Wet and rainy here too, Linda but I can see bare ground in the centre of the lane at the front. It's 39ºF here so another cm. or more will melt. Then we get winter back. Snow on top of ice is soooo dangerous. I have bruises to prove that!

Sipping my coffee and Bailey's and planning my day. Claire and Doug are taking me out for lunch and that's the only "appointment". It's always fun to spend time with those two. If it stays mild this afternoon, I will probably take down the lights on the front porch. I don't need a ladder for that - a good thing they way my life is going lately. On the other hand I may just relax, sip tea and read since tomorrow is overbooked. (Somebody sneaks in here and writes on my calendar!)

I am determined to get the stuff for that breakfast cheesecake - I even have fig jam.

Have a lovely Tuesday, Beachies.

Hi Jennifer. Take your brain out at night and let it soak in a jar on the dresser. I suggest you do this mentally only. Seriously, I put some lavender oil on my hand and the scent seems to help me fall asleep.
Old 01-14-2014, 08:02 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

Cottage, don't you feel naughty eating that cheesecake? Comes in quite handy, I tell you. Breakfast, snack, dessert. Mmmmmm. I have a four day weekend as well, but I'm seeing my in-laws. Hope yours is more fun than mine .

Ruth, I'm giggling with the coffee and baileys comment. I vote to have a lazy day and relax!! XOXO

Jennifer, I hope you get to relax too after your long week!

I have a long day as well, I sure hope my afternoon fills up so I'm not bored. DH is gone, so it's just me and the kids tonight. Leftovers, or out? Decisions, decisions.
Old 01-14-2014, 08:11 AM   #5  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good morning!

It was pretty mild outside earlier but now there's a Bitterwind coming from the north.

I'm in my final hour before I head to the restaurant. My mind is buzzing today thinking about ways that we can finish up this rental in the next week. If my coworker would agree to work for me on Saturday that would sure help. We still have lots of small odds and ends, clean up then I need to finish the hardwood floors. Not a small task in a 4 BR but the sooner this finishes the sooner we can move on to the next one.

I look forward to the day I can return to my real life. Food has stayed reasonable and I'm really grateful not to have gained weight...the beauty of SBD, for sure.

Have a great day everyone!
Old 01-14-2014, 08:42 AM   #6  

S/C/G: maintaining

Good morning, chicks. I'm working this afternoon. Will hop on the treadmill this morning and spend time on the Alaska album. So far gluten-free has been pretty easy although I have to pull out a magnifying glass to read some ingredient labels. Bean soup in the crockpot today.
Old 01-14-2014, 11:05 AM   #7  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,

My agenda seems to be full of meetings this week, all's good as long as I get my work done as well.

Awana was fun last night nothing on agenda tonight other than opening up my new vacuum (my christmas present to myself) that came in yesterday evening. My old one works but it clogs up all the time and I have to spend too much time getting it clear and just shouldn't have to do that.

I had a dream last night I was stuffing my face with donuts and woke up to that and was so thankfully it was just a dream and not reality -had to really think about it for a second if I had done that damage to myself, I was so disappointed with myself. lol

Have a wonderful day everyone.
Old 01-14-2014, 01:47 PM   #8  
sophie

Height: 5'4"

Good afternoon

Had an appointment at drs and all went well. I weighed 4lbs more but maybe a pound of it can be attributed to winter clothes. He didnt say much but then he could shed a few himself. When is the sun going to shine. Off to play with my new bread machine, I a bit nervous since its so different from my old one
Take care
Sophie
Old 01-14-2014, 05:22 PM   #9  

Height: 5' 5"

Hey ladies, it was certainly a dreary day here as well. We were so socked in with clouds it was pitch black when I went to work and dark when I came home. But I slept much better last night and the day was so busy it flew by. I have leftover Philly Cheesesteak Chicken and Phase 1 Shepherd's Pie for dinner, which I find awesome: 2 choices with no cooking!

Pleased to say I got a workout and have been OP today.

Hope everyone had a great day (and I will make a mental note to put Baily's in my coffee on my birthday)
Closed Thread