View Single Post
Old 01-14-2014, 11:42 AM   #374
0ojoyo0
Started IP May 1, 2012

S/C/G: 281/ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by djs06 View Post
Joy- that is so scary! I'm glad you made it back okay. Did it happen the first time too? I wonder if you are coming down with something. I hope it was just a fluke thing and your body is getting adjusted. Definitely don't feel bad about adding an extra packet if you need it. That's not cheating- it's getting by and being smart about your approach! Feel better.
That's what I don't understand. Besides feeling like I was starving until I went into ketosis my first time around, I had no scary symptoms like this. I'm thinking it was a particularly bad sugar crash, because I felt so much better after I ate. When I'm not doing low-carb/IP I've always gotten a little nauseous when I'm hungry. This morning so far, I have a little bit of the lingering migraine and maybe a little dizzyness, but other than that I'm fine. I'll take it over what I felt yesterday We'll see how I feel this afternoon. Thanks for the concern

Restarted with alternatives 1/13/14 at 206 lbs. I WILL make it to goal this time.
0ojoyo0 is offline   Reply With Quote