View Single Post
Old 01-14-2014, 09:17 AM   #157
MarisolParisol

S/C/G: 213/199/130

Height: 5ft5

Hola!! I am totally new to Ideal Protein and chat forums! I hope I'm posting in the right place. :} I have been religiously following this website for the past week as I just started the IP diet on Jan 11. I went through 2 days of complete fog and exhaustion, and fear that I had made a mistake. However, I woke up this morning with mental clarity, energy, and positivity...I am almost scared it's too good to be true! Thats just the fatalist in me. I am so inspired by reading the countless stories of success on here. I am really making an effort for the first time in my life (I'm 34) to lose weight. I have never been on a diet before. I can't wait to see what the next week and beyond brings. I would love to strike up some online friendships with others who are truly dedicating themselves to their own goals. It's so easy as women to give and give and have people take take take from you (at least in my life) that we get into this way of life where we don't put that same effort into caring for ourselves.
Something that's helping me start this process is getting very organized with the food, meal planning, but also contemplation, meditation, painting and writing. I would love to hear what others are doing to stay focused and to kick the habits that are so tasty. hah
That was long winded!