View Single Post
Old 01-14-2014, 08:33 AM   #115
SeeMyFeet
New Birthday: 11Nov2012

S/C/G: 251/198.0/130

Height: 5ft 8.5in

Ohhhh please keep the cold winds, Eydawn.....or at least warm them up for us! And, yes, feel better soon.

Glad you're back Paisleymama! Are you posting over in the two-teens? It's pretty lively these days, too.

I baked a turkey breast over the weekend, on a day when I felt like eating everything. Fortunately, it was an Up day, so I nibbled a little bit on the crispy, salty skin without any guilt.....Then when I made the turkey broth, I included some of the skin. When I filtered it out and saw how fatty and flaccid the skin looks after rehydration, I began to think twice about eating that stuff! Bleah!.....just sayin'

Welcome Navywife! Good work!

I'm taking iron supplements, Edoetsch, and I seem to feel better when I do, but I really need to have my levels checked. Most people do not need iron supplements and too much iron can be bad as well.

Cals yesterday: 880. 44day average=1201. 7day average=1014. I will be tweaking a calorie cycle schedule for a while, but it looks like this is working for now! Happy Dance! Happy Dance!

SeeMyFeet is offline   Reply With Quote