View Single Post
Old 01-13-2014, 03:24 PM   #362
joysh
Started IP 6/14/12

S/C/G: 202.8/124/125

Height: 5'1"

Mmmmmm. That crunchy celery in my salad is sooo delicious!

Hi everyone!
It's day 8 of my reboot. I've only lost 2 and a half pounds this first week, but the clothes are getting more comfortable. I know if I stick with it these few pounds will come right off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAMKAR View Post
Good morning everyone! I have been on P1 for one week, weighed myself this morning and I am down 8LBS!!! WOOT WOOT.]
Fantastic! Congrats Kamkar!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockeymom40 View Post
I love rutabagas, I usually make it into soup, but I also found a pudding recipe. Great as fries too. I. too, never even would have tried it if it wasn't for IP.
I love my rutabagas also. I always bake them with evoo, and s and p. I slice them or make fries. Learned it on 3fc! When they were moved to restricted status I was about finished with P1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynnie63 View Post
So, this is where you all come in. I need to get involved again with the 3FC community!! Thanks for listening.
Hi Lynnie! Welcome back. You can do this - and it's great to do it when it's 20 to lose, not 50. At any rate, you CAN do it!

Can't remember who asked about maintenance, but I maintained from April to October, then a few pounds starting coming back. During the summer I swam at least 3x a week. I'm not as good about the gym, so I think that exercise makes all the difference in our metabolism and keeping it off. I'm going to go back to the gym also. I like to be 5-6 pounds under my goal weight and that will make me happy.

As far as maintenance, I pretty much stuck to P4. On rare occasions I deviated, but for the most part I stuck to it and kept my carbs and sugars to a minimum. I did, and still do, though, have my one restricted every afternoon. It's often a Zone bar or the Choc soy puffs and it keeps me very happy and not so hungry because of the protein.

Have a great day, everyone!

Started June 14, 2012; Reached goal: March 19, 2013; Maintenance: May 2, 2013; 81 pounds lost!
Maintaining 1 year and 7 months!
View complete pix by clicking on my name!

Last edited by joysh : 01-13-2014 at 03:28 PM.
joysh is offline   Reply With Quote