View Single Post
Old 01-13-2014, 02:17 PM   #431
michlove1980
Let go!...Be free!

S/C/G: 239.6/204.6/157

Height: 5.7

Hi Ladies!

Medeis- Great Job on your loss! It's so crazy I have thick as heck hair my mom has thin hair and I volumize hers, and thin mine. One of my daughter's has oily hair and Argan oil or oil of any sort is not an option. I literally can soak my hair in it every day and wash only 3 times a week no problem.

Sandy- You are at my goal weight! And it looks like very near your own!
I remember all throughout my life I was always 157 and I am big boned so it looks good. I can only look forward at this point to below 200. I lost 1.5 during the 10 days without weighing and being sick. I should be happy I didn't gain (Curly fries etc...)

Even when I gave birth I was below 200 (all 4 times!). I have been feeling a little down about the number (224lbs). I always would go by sizes before but My body needs to know the number because I am a size 14 stretch and 16 regular (baggy in some) whereas my mother is a size 20 and same weight and height. I guess we all distribute differently.

I guess I would rationalize if I fit in something I was ok but no. I like denial and like to not have to monitor myself. But I have to. I can't let this happen again. It seems so far away but if I get fully back on track with Jenny 100% I should be averaging my 2lb loss a week and should be below 200 soon.

One day at a time right?

Last edited by michlove1980 : 01-13-2014 at 02:19 PM. Reason: spell
michlove1980 is offline   Reply With Quote