View Single Post
Old 01-13-2014, 01:47 PM   #430
sandcar150
Get to goal & stay there!

S/C/G: 235/154.8/150

Height: 5'5"

Wow! I can't believe it's been 4 days since I checked in here. I could have sworn I posted on Friday. Well, not much is happening scale wise. My weight is bouncing between 157.6 to 158.2, so I feel that I am due for a good whoosh on the scale soon. My sister is in the same boat and was frustrated about it when we first started our walk this morning. I told her to try concentration on all her NSVs (non-scale victories) because she did say her energy was increasing and some of her clothes were fitting better. She did seem to cheer up by the middle of our walk.

Medeis, I'm so happy that the scale is moving down nicely for you. Before you know it, you'll be in your 180s!

And funny how you asked if stevia is my favorite sweetener. It is because it is natural. But this past weekend I read about and bought another natural sweetener called Monk Fruit and was lucky enough to find some at Target in the little packets you can take along with you in your purse. Like stevia, it's totally natural and calorie free, but it doesn't have that aftertaste that some people complain about with stevia. So I bought a box (not cheap) to try. I like it, but it's much sweeter than stevia, so if you decide to try it, use is very, very sparingly at first.

Michlove, I always would tell people that when they complained about the cost of Jenny; that if they added up all they spent on groceries and meals out, they would figure out that they were either spending just as much as they would on Jenny, or maybe slightly more. But you are getting more than just food from Jenny. Unlike NutriSystem, you are getting that one-on-one support from a consultant. For me, it's so much more than the cost of the food. I feel like I have my life back.

I hope you had a great weigh in on Saturday.

Have a great day all!

Lost my first 25 pounds on my own and the rest (so far) with Jenny Craig

If you hate starting over...STOP giving up!!!

Last edited by sandcar150 : 01-13-2014 at 01:50 PM.
sandcar150 is offline   Reply With Quote