View Single Post
Old 01-13-2014, 02:14 PM   #361
schenectady

S/C/G: 297/IP start 270/207/160

Height: 5 foot 6

Default Gym

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynnie63 View Post
H All!! I'm back - again. I need a reboot too. I gained 10 pounds over vacation in August, maintained there - but never lost it, then gained another 10 pounds from Thanksgiving until now. We not only have Christmas, but have 3 birthday's right around there (including mine). I didn't have my birthday cake last year (50th) , so I wanted it this year!

As of today I'm on IP P1 100% - I'm waiting for an email back from my coach to set up and appointment to go back in there for a weigh in and to pick up product. I'm also going back to the gym.
So, this is where you all come in. I need to get involved again with the 3FC community!!

Thanks for listening.
For me, the key to getting back on track to 100% has been the gym. I have NEVER been a gym person. I have always felt uncoordinated and clumsy, so not a place for me, or so I thought.

When I was struggling, very much like you describe, Lynnie, I could not get the program and my mind to click. So I dragged myself to the gym and signed up because I knew I had to.

I have missed on Christmas Eve, Christmas, and New Year's since then. Gradually I am experimenting with new cardio equipment and getting more comfortable and confident. Although it does not sound like much, I can now run, not walk, on the treadmill for a minute at a time on a pretty good speed and incline. It took me several weeks to get there, but I did.

So the short answer to my long diatribe is that I think hitting the gym once you are in ketosis again is a good psychological accomplishment.

schenectady is offline   Reply With Quote