View Single Post
Old 01-12-2014, 07:51 AM   #5
Princess1122

S/C/G: 223/192.6/160

Height: 5'7

Good Morning everyone and happy Sunday to you all. Rain and warmer temps has all the snow melting and that is ok with me! We have lots of clean up to do in the yard since the snow storm brought down lots of tree limbs, etc - always something that needs attention.

I am having a flare up with the bulged disk / pinched nerve in my neck again, not sure what has it going this time around but the pain mgmt doctor could not see me till next week so I am just trying to get thru this until I can get some relief. I did not exercise at all last week and it will effect my efforts that is for sure.

I have not had a chance to really look at the new option at WW but I did get the leaflet that they handed out for it... just have not looked at it.

I am still trying to get the house cleaned out of the food/sweets that worked their way in over the holidays... but over all the I think we did ok but I am ready to get it all out and welcome spring in here anytime mother nature feels inclinded to send the warmer temps our way

Judy: Great job that you are holding steady! I would take that over the holiday season any day of the week! Means you enjoyed the Holidays but did not overdo it!

Bandit: Our TOPS meetings have been cancelled for a few weeks now due to weather but I should be interesting seeing how everyone has done. How are you doing?

All: Has anyone tried a good recipe lately or have any ideas for low point/filling snacks?

Impossible is nothing!
Princess1122 is offline   Reply With Quote