View Single Post
Old 01-11-2014, 11:32 PM   #61
Isles

S/C/G: 260/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

Mountain Walker:
What is Celadrin?Celadrin is an all-natural matrix of esterified fatty acid carbons (EFAC), somtimes referred to as cetylated fatty acids. This matrix includes myristoneate, laurate, oleate, palmitate and palmitoleate carbons, scientifically arranged through a proprietary process of esterifying oils derived from beef. As it is free of protein, it is 100% free of "mad cow" disease concerns.Celadin provides a diffrent anti-arthritic action. It may be used along with other natural joint health supplements such as glucosamine sulfate (GLS), chondroitin sulfate (CS) or methyl-sulfonyl-methane (MSM), empowering them to perform faster and more efficiently in building joint carilage.Celadrin can be used along with other natural joint health supplements such as glucosamine sulfate, chondroitin sulfate or MSM, in supporting the structure of healthy joint cartilage.Celadrin is an all natural proprietary ingredient, that has been clinically proven to promote joint function as measured by flexibility and mobility

This has worked very well for me...don't know if it works for everyone but I did notice a huge difference for me.

2014 New Year Challange

730 Miles to Arkansas
2.60 done, 726.15 to go
Isles is offline   Reply With Quote