View Single Post
Old 01-11-2014, 12:35 PM   #17
PurpleMomster

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdealProteinNewbie View Post
Susie: I also recently bought a pair of size 32 Seven For All Mankind jeans at Goodwill for only $10.

I was so excited because before I wouldn't have been able to get one leg in there and the original tag for still on...$189!!!
That is awesome!! My sister and I are hitting some thrift stores today to look for clothes for Mexico - here's hoping we can find some good deals like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by schenectady View Post
Things are going well, not so well that I am ready to go and buy jeans, yet, but fine. I have not worn jeans in over 20 years because all of my weight is centered below my waist and I look really weird in them. Can't wait to get to a weight where I have a more normal profile - the gym workouts should help.

I am one pound away from the 50 pound mark so I am being very careful, trying to make sure I hit the mark. I have yet to decide what I am going to do to celebrate.

GO SEAHAWKS
50lbs is awesome!!! WTG

Quote:
Originally Posted by nolasmurf View Post
Lol yes new spanx! And undies. I just spent $180 on bras and undies at VS after Xmas. I went from a 40DD to a 38 C. Gosh I hope the girls don't get much smaller! So let me ask ya'll a question I have 7 VS bras that are in great condition, I don't want to throw them away, do thrift stores take them? Would anyone here like them? I can take pics and email them to anyone interested. I'd just hate to throw away $30-50 bras. I bought the and ended up only wore one mostly every day. Shame huh
If I wasn't in the same boat - and the same size now - I'd totally take those off your hands, lol! But yes, thrift stores will take them.

Happy Saturday everyone! My sister and I are heading out to the thrift stores today while my son is at a friend's birthday party and I can't wait! Got some good deals last weekend so fingers crossed some different stores will have some good deals too.

It has been a really good week - we started another Biggest Loser challenge at work and despite currently phasing off for Mexico, I joined. It's ends up that I'm the smallest one in my group in weight! I've never been the smallest anything in any group!!! And this week seems to be the week that everyone is really noticing my weight loss - I'm trying to get better at accepting those compliments as well.

Hope everyone has a great day and I'll hopefully report back on some good deals

Jo