View Single Post
Old 01-11-2014, 12:31 PM   #24
Robsia
MasterHarper

Height: 5'5"

Day 10: With Glucomannan

Total weight loss: 5.2 lb
Yay - dropped a whole pound overnight. Happy happy! So far, average weight loss is 3.64 a week. LOL - wish it could stay that way - I'd be at goal by 15th March! But while it's dropping off I'll take it.

Calories: 1332
Had a few calories left over last night and had the remains of a bottle of vodka left over from Christmas, so I mixed myself a couple of tall peach/vodka/lemonade cocktails while we watched Bad Grandpa (SO funny BTW). I didn't have much - three measures at the lost as I weigh it out and 25 ml = 25g - but I paid for it this morning - had a banging headache, but I've drunk more in the past and not felt a thing. Working theory is that, as I am eating less, the alcohol has a stronger effect. I wonder if there were ever any studied done about the effects of GM when taken with alcohol.

Exercise: 4.92 miles
Dog walking, school run and a bit of shopping. Didn't do the C25K as I was tired and I also didn't have time. It's probably a good idea to have a couple of days off anyway in a week as I find my big toes get sore. Still 11577 steps on the pedometer though, still above my target of 10K.

My Glucomannan experiment | My Twitter
Robsia is offline   Reply With Quote