View Single Post
Old 01-11-2014, 12:31 PM   #24
Robsia
MasterHarper

Height: 5'5"

Day 10: With Glucomannan

Total weight loss: 5.2 lb
Yay - dropped a whole pound overnight. Happy happy! So far, average weight loss is 3.64 a week. LOL - wish it could stay that way - I'd be at goal by 15th March! But while it's dropping off I'll take it.

Calories: 1332
Had a few calories left over last night and had the remains of a bottle of vodka left over from Christmas, so I mixed myself a couple of tall peach/vodka/lemonade cocktails while we watched Bad Grandpa (SO funny BTW). I didn't have much - three measures at the lost as I weigh it out and 25 ml = 25g - but I paid for it this morning - had a banging headache, but I've drunk more in the past and not felt a thing. Working theory is that, as I am eating less, the alcohol has a stronger effect. I wonder if there were ever any studied done about the effects of GM when taken with alcohol.

Exercise: 4.92 miles
Dog walking, school run and a bit of shopping. Didn't do the C25K as I was tired and I also didn't have time. It's probably a good idea to have a couple of days off anyway in a week as I find my big toes get sore. Still 11577 steps on the pedometer though, still above my target of 10K.

"Look at these people who run marathons. What makes them different to you?...
They have the same bones and muscles as you, the same sinews and organs...
you can do anything you want to, be anything you want to.
The only thing stopping you is you!

~ Money Can't Buy Me Love, by Julie Reilly
Robsia is offline   Reply With Quote