GOAL WEIGHT: 179 then I'll reevaluate
HEIGHT: 5'5"
EYE COLOR:Brown
HAIR COLOR: Brown

Where you live:Colorado
Where you grew up:Colorado
Other places you’ve lived:Hong Kong 1 yr, Michigan 1 yr, Alaska 23 yrs
Do you have kids? How old? No
Got pets? 1 cat, 1 dog, both rescues. Bing is a Parti Cocker and Sophie is a Ragdoll or Birmen.
Current job:I'm a waitress at a local restaurant and participate with my mom in a family business.
FORMER OCCUPATION: Semi-retired entreprenuer-I ran a sawmill, co-owned a travel agency and kitchen store in Alaska.
Why did you choose South Beach?Healthy eating/Weight loss combo
What are your ultimate lifestyle change goals? When I started SBD I wanted to LIVE a healthy lifestyle every day and get off the rollercoaster. I wanted to get off blood pressure meds. I've met both of my original goals. Since 2012, my DH and I have both transitioned towards a more plant based diet.

Hobbies: Cooking, canning and dehydrating produce, organic foods, knitting, gardening, jigsaw puzzles, animal rescue, reducing my carbon footprint, pet therapy
Passions / obsessions:composting & recycling.

FAVORITE COLOR: Lupine purple and Fireweed fuscia.
FAVORITE FOODS: Shrimp, healthy pizza, pumpkin, true Chinese (I lived in Hong Kong), fruit (especially raspberries, blueberries and cherries), and big salads filled with every vegie I can find to put in.
FAVORITE EXERCISE: Water aerobics, water Yoga, and riding my bike..
PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: emotional eating, stress eating (especially work related),low self esteem, making poor food choices in general, and lack of regular exercise. Geez....that ought to cover it.
WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I started losing my weight in 2005, but since starting South Beach I realize I have all the pieces of the puzzle needed to succeed; a healthy WOE, a comfortable regular exercise routine and a great support group here at 3FC. After almost 5 years on SBD (and 5 years older) I'm finding I feel better than I ever have. That motivates my to stick close to plan. I'm doing things every day that I didn't even attempt during my many years being overweight.

My last 58 pounds lost on SBD My 2014 Beacher Bio!
Lexxiss is offline   Reply With Quote