View Single Post
Old 01-10-2014, 05:14 PM   #428
michlove1980
Let go!...Be free!

S/C/G: 239.6/204.6/157

Height: 5.7

Hi Ladies!
I am in California so I am loving the weather. I like cold but not too cold. Zero Medeis! Oh my! I can cook but I love fast food. I have come to realize I love things ready to go. No thought. So Jenny has always worked for me. I guess it is true I just can't trust myself to weigh and count and be good. I hope I will get there. Sometimes PMS throws it out the door or other situations. I don't smoke anymore so not to many vices except my journal which helps.

I also calculated the cost of all the eating out and binging I was doing and Jenny saves me money. I tried Nutrisystem before and hated the food and lost 0 in the month I did it. I thought maybe because of all the preservatives.

As far as Amazon I was on there today! Oh boy. I really love this hair product (I have super dry hair) HSI Argan oil. So I like to load up because some are triple the price as others.

I weigh in tomorrow again at Jenny- it will be my lowest loss since I didnt weigh in last week. But I will explain to my beloved Couselor that I was sick and Jax curly fries saved me.

michlove1980 is offline   Reply With Quote