View Single Post
Old 01-10-2014, 01:55 PM   #124
schenectady

S/C/G: 297/IP start 270/177/160

Height: 5 foot 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReenHag View Post
I am proud of the 3FC'ers who have shared triumphs and struggles, who have boosted each other up and also administered tough love and hard truths when needed.

~Renee
Renee - this is the part of your entry that resonated most with me. I, unlike you, do not have a supportive DH, although I think he may be coming around a wee bit. He has been spotted in the gym, although not with me...by his lonesome self.

Therefore as a empty nester, I turn to the lovely people on here for support and I have never been disappointed. When I got through the tough times, there is sympathetic support and encouragement. When I am doing well, I get lots of those dancing veggies and fairy dust - I love it!

Today marks the first time I have lost weight from the very lowest weight I was a month or so again when I went off track. So I managed to get back to the lowest and now, get going again. Feels great!

I am now approaching the lowest I have been during my marriage. I was 9 pounds less 20 years ago so I have a real goal. After that comes the weight I was when we married, and that is only 14 pounds away......it is nice to have some measuring sticks against which to measure progress.

schenectady is offline   Reply With Quote