View Single Post
Old 01-10-2014, 01:15 PM   #23
Robsia
MasterHarper

Height: 5'5"

Day 9: With Glucomannan

Total weight loss: 4.2 lb
0.4 gone overnight again. A bit better today, so that's 0.8 in three days. Now that the first week is gone, this is proper weight loss, so that's the equivalent of 1.86 in a week. Last time I lost weight (I keep all my records) I was losing an average of 1.15 a week eating the same as I am now, so it's a good start. I think I'll get a better comparison after four weeks. Last time, in the first four weeks I lost 11.8 lb. However, on the 10th day of my last weight loss attempt I received devastating news and I could barely eat for a week. That's not like me, usually under stress I eat more, not less, but this was different Anyway, not the healthiest way of losing weight, and I made up for it this winter.

Calories: 1184

Exercise: 6.23 miles
Dog walking, bedroom C25K, school run and a bit of shopping. 14662 steps on the pedometer. Best yet

No more physical side-effects, although I am noticing my tummy is growling mid-morning. I can't take the GM an hour before breakfast as I have my coffee and breakfast as soon as I get up, so I just take the GM first. Mind you, considering the whole point of taking it an hour before meals is to fill your stomach so that you don't eat as much during the meal, it's a bit pointless as my meals are not the problem. It's the snacking between meals that is the problem. So maybe I should try taking it an hour or so AFTER meals, to fill my tummy at the times when I want to snack.

My Glucomannan experiment | My Twitter
Robsia is offline   Reply With Quote