View Single Post
Old 01-10-2014, 11:58 AM   #82
diyana
Creating a Healthier Me

S/C/G: 250/see ticker/150

Height: 5'2"

Sigh...another headache. It's my first week on the new job so going home ill is not an option, and I've got a poker game tonight, and my friend (who has cancer) is counting on me for a ride. I just took two Excedrin migraine and those normally do the trick if I take them early enough...and hopefully I did.

==============
Susie - Congrats on the great weight loss!! I'm so happy for you.

Ceejay - I hope your migraine has gone away.

Annie - I'm hoping that your DD's doctor appointment goes well. I know what you mean about how the snow, ice melter and all kinds of stuff tracks in during the winter. I'll be doing some cleaning this weekend as well. Getting more stuff sorted and organized, and maybe bringing over stuff that was in my step-mom's attic. I won't be emptying storage out anytime soon, as D's house is pretty full of furniture. But we do need a more efficient organization system.

Happy - You had me all with the towing cars here and there. I hope you're able to get them all sorted out soon, with not too much expense.

to Laura and Shad!

Thank you all for the prayers and suggestions about my friend.

Much love to all,

Say it... shout it... believe it... "I AM GOING TO MAKE IT HAPPEN!"...then DO IT!

"You don't drown by falling in the water; you drown by staying there." ~ Edwin Louis Cole

My Mini Goals:
1) Exercise 5 days per week 45 minutes per day
2) Stick to a 1,200 calorie a day diet
3) Goal weight for bariatric surgery: 224
4) Make the most of each moment
diyana is offline   Reply With Quote