View Single Post
Old 01-10-2014, 12:56 PM   #123
Sheriously

S/C/G: 214/163/150

Height: 5'6" (a little less)

Default Starting Today

Hello there, My name is Mary and at 3:30 pm EST today I have my first consultation to join IP. I am also brand new to 3FC. I have seen the success of the program through a colleague/friend...to be honest I was using her as a guinea pig to see how it worked for her. My friend and I are identical in that we would have a new weight loss angle every month, but both of us would slip up usually within the first week....was almost an ongoing joke "what's the new weight loss method this month?"...but really having extra weight is not funny. So she has lost over 20 pounds in 5 weeks, and is still a firm believer in the program.....so it's my turn.

I'm very excited. I have probably 30-40 pounds to lose but I just don't have the desire to exercise hard lately. I don't mind walking though, so I know that's recommended in the IP program. I'm not particularly a sweet fanatic, so I know that I have that advantage. I just like food...and I have a desk job...so that leads to weight gain.

I think I will struggle with the cost of the program, so after some success I will do some research in the IP alternatives forum and perhaps find some products available in Canada...and possibly transition into the less expensive method. We'll see. I just think I'll benefit from the investment in the beginning.

Anyhow, I'm looking forward to checking in more often. I'm checking out the stickies as we speak.

Last edited by Sheriously : 01-10-2014 at 01:49 PM.