View Single Post
Old 01-10-2014, 11:02 AM   #177
schenectady

S/C/G: 297/IP start 270/177/160

Height: 5 foot 6

Default Celebrate!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65X65 View Post
Today is the 1 year mark of starting IP for me.

If I can share one thing about my life that is better with everyone, it is that the last thought in my head before going to sleep and the first thought that lets me know I am awake and it is a new day is no longer.."How can I lose this weight?"

That dominated my head for years...and yes, one of my preoccupations is now "How do I maintain?"...but this place is so much better. Not depressing. Not self defeating. Not negative. It is a good place. A happy place.

Wishing all the new starts and restarts arrival to that place this year.
65X65 - there is no one I could be happier to see celebrate the one year anniversary than you. Sincere congratulations!

I have to agree that one thing that makes me happy is not waking up hating myself for not getting my weight under control the previous day. I now wake up planning my IP meal and setting my schedule to allow going to the gym even though it is far from my favorite activity.

The marking of one year on IP will bring me great satisfaction because this is something I am doing for myself - with a great deal of support from people like you.

So remember as you happily celebrate your one year, know that you have incorporated others into your success. Thanks!