View Single Post
Old 01-09-2014, 09:34 PM   #427
Medeis
--*-}}}-*-{{{-*--

S/C/G: 206/186.4/145

Height: 5'5"

Hi Sandy, wow, yes, it was zero here yesterday I think and just 20 today. But hey, that is warmer than the day before!

I am so glad to hear you get to walk with your sister. I would like a buddy to walk with but the weather here is either too cold or too hot and muggy to be outside. But that is going to be some of the best kind of exercise you can get, I have read.

Isn't it great to have amazon! Green tea and anything you could want, I love that site, I have to stop ordering stuff lol. But I know I have had green tea before and I thought it was good. Thanks for the name, I'll have to try some and great to know it comes with stevia in it. Is stevia your favorite sweetener?

I don't cook either, hence my reliance on Jenny Craig too, just like you. However, I may have mentioned that JC is not really diabetic friendly. So I have been learning a few dishes to cook (I mean I REALLY did not know how to cook before, even to boil eggs). My friend is teaching me. It's nice knowing I have some alternatives, but I am so new at it that I am hesitating a bit on my next meal to make.

Anyhow, congrats for your weight loss, hey every bit counts right!

Medeis is offline   Reply With Quote