View Single Post
Old 01-09-2014, 08:54 PM   #166
ColoradoCarol

Location: Frederick Colorado (about 20 miles north of Denver)

S/C/G: 265/see ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoerba View Post
I had a great day today! Thank you for the tips on the salt and water. I have been getting my water in but not necessarily my salt, so I will work on that! I woke up feeling pretty lethargic and low energy and even had a moment where I questioned if I could continue - but then as the day went on and I had my breakfast, I started feeling a lot better. Today is actually the best I've felt since starting so, horray! Also, just so nobody is worried about me - I don't have a medical issue that relates to fainting. I have fainted a few times in my life when I saw large quantities of blood or, when I was a kid, I would faint when I had to get shots. The feeling of a faint coming on is pretty distinctive. I am happy to say that I haven't felt that way today though!

Thank you for the few recipe ideas. I've been scouring the web and hope to spice it up a bit.

I've been weight myself every day and the last three days the scale hasn't budged - but I am still down over 7 pounds from where I started, so I'm okay with it. My 'official' weigh in will be Saturday morning. I'm actually thinking next week of hiding my scale, not sure though.

Have a great Friday. Love the new pics and success stories from several of you veterans!
Super. Glad that you are feeling better. You said that you are scouring the web for recipe ideas, have you tried Pinterest? I have heard mention of there being IP recipes on there. I am going to start looking for recipes too. I haven't used many, but I am in a rut and needs to change things up.

Congratulations on getting off to a good start and making it through the "ketosis flu"

Fun in the Sun Summer Challenge

5.8 lost, 19.2 to go