View Single Post
Old 01-09-2014, 07:52 PM   #90
CalCounter1003

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by edoetsch1 View Post
Day 11: 1238/1800
Had a great day today! I feel as if my entire day is revolved around eating though. Always trying to think of what the next meal/snack will be and how many calories it will be. Hopefully as time goes on my mind will not be obsessing over this at all times
I think you kind of have to be that way to really stick to it at first! But then you will get into routines and you will not have to think about everything. I like to talk about it on here but I do not talk about my dieting with people unless they ask me and even then I don't say a lot other than to say what diet I'm doing. I just don't like it when someone talks endlessly about all of that, so I don't want to do that!
I find if I keep myself busy I will not have time to think about it as much. Because I agree it's just too much for the brain sometimes. In the summer when I wasn't teaching I was reading, doing cross stitch and painting my nails just to do things that kept my hands and brain busy! Now that schools in, and I teach full time and at a college in the evening, I don't have time for hobbies!

CalCounter1003 is offline   Reply With Quote