South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 01-09-2014, 04:10 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Default Thursday Beach Chat 1/9

Good morning on another cold day. Well I did it, up way early to get in a ride before work. Scale and I are becoming more friendly again No time for coffee just yet. Will really enjoy it on my ride to work. Catch up with everyone later. Have a great day!
Old 01-09-2014, 05:46 AM   #2  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good morning!

Hi Jennifer! Thanks for getting us. Started! Kudo for getting your bike ride in! I hope you are enjoying coffee right now! Have a great day!

I'm up getting stuff done around the house before heading to the project. As crazy as it is up there I need to stay organized at home.

Happy Thursday!
Old 01-09-2014, 06:49 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Jennifer, that's wonderful that you got up early enough to have time for a ride! Have a great day at work, it's supposed to be a lot warmer today.

Debbie, did you get your paint removal project finished yesterday? Good for you for staying organized!

Speaking of organizing, that's what I'll be doing today at the farm. There's a big box of table linens from Susie's house that I have to sort through and then find a place to store them. After that, I'm thinking of emptying out the linen closet upstairs and reorganizing everything in there. The girls have a habit of grabbing extra blankets and pillows out of there when they have a sleepover, and then put them back any which way, making for a big disorganized mess. There's riding lessons after school today, so I should be able to come home early, especially since I stayed late last night after a crazy busy day. Eating is still on-plan, though, and I'm determined to keep it that way.
Old 01-09-2014, 06:50 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

Good morning you two early risers.

I'm cuddled up with a purring kitty (my heart failure one, gordon, is doing fabulous!) and cup of vanilla caramel creme coffee. Darned, I used the keurig since DH is away.

I have a long day of work today. I just remembered I made a big pot of black bean soup in the spare fridge (I was working hard on leftovers and forgot it!), so I am looking forward to lunch. I did have a little blip in the diet last night with my munchies (could've been WAY worse) and the scale wasn't too upset with me.

I did have a yucky run though yesterday. I did something (I have no idea what) to my leg Monday. And yesterday sure made it worse. Guess I need to take a week or two of running off. That's my easiest and fastest way to burn calories, so I'm a bit bummed.

Enjoy your day!
Old 01-09-2014, 06:52 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

Good morning cottage! LOL....I've given up on organizing our linen closest, since I'm the only one that seems to notice when things are stacked nicely....
Old 01-09-2014, 08:24 AM   #6  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

'Mornin', Jennifer, Debbie, Linda and Tammy. I wish we were all here sipping coffee and admiring my de-Christmassed house. Woke early (5) but went back to sleep until 7:30. I was amazed to wake in daylight and more amazed that there were no puddles in the stove room since we went to bed before ten.

Sure felt good to get out of the house yesterday even though the walking was very treacherous in the store parking lot - even with my Yak-Tracks. We are heading into warmer weather for a few weekend days with some rain. I hope that manages to soften up some of the ice and snow before we segue into next weeks deep freeze.

Today is trash day but it can just R.I.P. on the porch until next week. No way I'm going to struggle over the ice just for a garbage pick-up.

Hmmm - I have a big pot of soup in the fridge too. Guess I should pitch it soon as I made it on the weekend, I think. Should have frozen it!

Have a grand day, Beachies.
Old 01-09-2014, 09:29 AM   #7  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

Good morning Running very late this morning but I'm heading right into the mountains so don't mind waiting for it to warm up a little. So glad it's my Friday!

I made these Healthy Cookies for breakfast. I had mine with a side of Greek yogurt for protein. What a nice breakfast treat. You can use dark choc. chips instead but I'm strictly no sugar right now so we used pecans.
Old 01-09-2014, 09:38 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 346/269.5/180

Height: 5'6"

Good morning, ladies!!! I have decided to go back to Phase I hardcore in order to get my eating habits back on track. I have been AWFUL since I moved to Massachusetts and, surprisingly, have not gained any weight somehow. Just a reminder of why I love this way of life so much...already dropped 4.5 pounds and I just started on Monday.

Got good news yesterday...I've been offered a full time dispatch position with North Andover Police Department. I already put in my notice at Porsche! I start on January 27th and start 5 weeks of academy the following Monday. It's crazy to be starting all over again, but I'm excited!

Off to find my cream cheese pancake recipe so I can make myself some breakfast! Hope everybody is doing well!
Old 01-09-2014, 12:06 PM   #9  

Hi everyone

Just a quick fly-by this AM

I have an appointment to have my hair cut & I'm thinking of having the ends that are below my shoulders lopped off so it's right at my shoulders...prob a good 4 inches. Just looks so straggly & thin to me that I'm hoping this will be an improvement.

Wow Jekel good for you on getting up early to exercise & the pay-off on the scale

Tammy-I'm envious of you...a purring kitty in the lap. I'm soooo a cat person and my roomie has a moody chihuhua (sp) dachshund mix that would never tolerate a cat.

Ok must run. Sorry for all those I didn't type a greeting to.

Warm & Well Wishes to All

Sue
Old 01-09-2014, 12:32 PM   #10  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning (still is here)

Sounds like everyone is doing well. I am also staying op this week, eating a healthy salad right now.

Natasha that is great news! Congratulations so glad you will be doing what you like now.

to everyone else.

I should have wfh today the roads where terrible with the new snow but I had meetings so I drove in. Hopefully they will be better this afternoon and tomorrow I am wfh since AT&T is coming to look at Internet as it keeps acting up.

Have a wonderful day everyone
Old 01-09-2014, 06:08 PM   #11  

Height: 5' 5"

Good evening everyone. Warmer today- up to 20*, although chilly tonight. Like, Ruth, we will have a bit of a warm-up this weekend and I am hoping it will help with the ice that has built up on the driveway. (I'm awful leery about ice after my fall last February!!) Eating has been OP and tonight I will choose from the healthy leftovers from the week: chili, meatball casserole or enchiladas. Tough decision! Manged to get in an workout 4 days in a row so far, although I didn't get up early to do it like Jennifer. Way to go, girl!

Natasha, great news!!
Pearl, drive safely.
Cyndi, those cookies look awesome! I will bookmark that recipe for later. Tonight I am making another batch of protein cheesecakes.

Hope everyone had a great day.
Old 01-09-2014, 08:53 PM   #12  
Macros!!

S/C/G: 156/133/130

Height: 5'0"

Hey everyone.

Had jicama for the first time tonight. That stuff is awesome! Can't wait to get some more.

It was much warmer today than it has been here in Texas. Ready for spring.
Closed Thread