View Single Post
Old 01-09-2014, 02:24 PM   #426
sandcar150
Get to goal & stay there!

S/C/G: 235/154.8/150

Height: 5'5"

I'm so proud of both of you. You are doing so well!

Medeis, unfortunately, I do not like to cook, which is why I think I love Jenny so much, but I know I'm going to have to start because I can't live on Jenny foods forever. I'm glad my husband loves to cook or we'd be that couple that goes out to eat all the time. lol Don't get me wrong, I do like to cook once in a while...I just wish I had a passion for it like some people do. I have more than enough cookbooks on healthy eating and should really start to dig those out and look through them because my weekend eating is so routine and bland. I want low-cal foods, sure, but they don't have to be boring either.

As for the green tea I drink, I have many that I love. My favorite right now is the ones from Yogi (Blueberry green tea) and Numi (Gunpowder green tea). Both are very mild in flavor and the Yogi teas are already slightly sweetened with stevia, so I don't have to add any. The best prices I've found for both are on Amazon, too.

I was only down 0.2 this week, but considering I had a really good loss last week, I was expecting it to be minimal today. That's okay because I know these last few pounds are going to be the hardest to get off.

I'm happy about one thing, though. I talked my sister into walking with me again in the mornings for an hour a day, Monday through Friday. At least until the Valentine's challenge on the JC forum is over. Walking is not my favorite form of exercise, but when we do it together, the time flies by and we get to spend some quality time together, plus burn some calories. A win-win for both of us.

I hope where ever you girls are that you are both keeping warm. It's not really cold here in CA. Today it is supposed to be 68 and people are complaining about it being cold. PLEASE! Have they not seen the below 0 temps in other parts of the country?

Have a good day all!

Lost my first 25 pounds on my own and the rest (so far) with Jenny Craig

If you hate starting over...STOP giving up!!!

Last edited by sandcar150 : 01-09-2014 at 03:39 PM.
sandcar150 is offline   Reply With Quote