View Single Post
Old 01-09-2014, 10:11 AM   #7
Silverfire
F - Yeah, I'm doing this.

S/C/G: 297/*Ticker*/175

Height: 5'10"

I think I am more intimidated by all the beefy boys in the free weight area more than the weights themselves lol. There are so many of them, and they are all so BEEFY!!! And of course because it is the start of the year there are twice as many people in there as usual....

Sparklybunny - Sounds like something I would do... go to hard to fast and hurt myself (kinda like I already did a little! lol, I got a little crazy on the rowing machine and pulled something in my arm! It's already much better today) I think I saw some of those videos and animations the last time I was preparing for this. I will have to bookmark those again.

I have found online a much easier (for me anyway) to follow log spreadsheet that I am trying to compact and print into a pocket sized booklet And started by taking photos of the each exercise page on my phone so I don't need to bring the whole book to the gym with me.

zoesmom I am glad you are happy and have had such good results! I really am looking forward to being stronger! My BF and I tried to move a couch and I got about 5 feet before I nearly dropped it on myself (It then sat in the kitchen for a few days until someone stronger could be found to help lol!!!) I will have to be more focused on measurements and how my clothes fit rather than the scale for sure!

Rated I think we have pretty similar plan in mind too, I sure hope its a good plan Lucky you to have the stuff at home to get you started, totally jealous lol! And yeah, 4am is no pick-nick but to have the whole gym to myself for a couple hours may be worth it to give me enough confidence to strut my stuff when there are other people around!!!

Changergirl I didn't know that and I am checking them out RIGHT NOW. Coz to be honest, this program is kinda confusing or is it just me??? Good luck when you decided to get back into it!

PUPMOM5 I hope it arrives quick!!!

10lb Weight Loss (287) √ | 20lb Weight Loss (277) √| 35lb Weight Loss (262) √ | Class I Obesity BMI (250) √ |
50lb Weight Loss (247) √ |
60lbs HALFWAY THERE | 65lb Weight Loss (232) | Overweight BMI (223)
| 85lb Weight Loss (217)
|ONEderland (199) | 100 Pounds Lost (197) | NORMAL BMI (185)
| 120lb Weight Loss (177)

One for every 5 lbs lost

F You Fatness
Silverfire is offline   Reply With Quote