View Single Post
Old 01-09-2014, 10:53 AM   #87
kaarin

S/C/G: 223/see ticker/160

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Changergirl View Post
Wow, this place has gotten busy which is great.

I've been eating a bit too much for my liking recently. I'm going on a 2.5 week holiday on Sunday and I think I'm already in vacation mode. Tomorrow's my husband's 30th b-day as well so I knew the bad food was going to start a couple days before we left so I really should have been doing better to stay on track this week. I'm currently 'deskwarming' at school which means the kids and most of the teachers/staff are on vacation but I get to come to work and sit on my butt all day and do nothing. There's quite a few snacks being served as well which I normally would avoid but can't because there's so few of us here to eat them.

I probably won't check in here until I get back the end of January so hopefully you all are still here and have stuck on plan much better than I will have.
Have a great vacation!
I agree its great to see so many people here. The more the merrier!
Yesterday was not a great day for me. Calories were only 1245, but work was crazy and I missed lunch altogether and didn't get home until almost 7:00. Since my calorie intake was so low I decided it was a good enough excuse to have a few glasses of wine to unwind.
Also, still under 5000 steps for the day. I'm disappointed in myself because it's not just about the calories and weight loss for me, I want to get into healthier habits. Oh well, I guess awareness is the first step...
Today will be better! Have a great day everyone!