View Single Post
Old 01-09-2014, 02:31 AM   #12
Pattience
banned

S/C/G: 80.2kg/66kg/60kg x2.2 for lb

Height: 165cm/5' 4.5"

whollyhick,

check out health food shops, coops and alternative shops for raw nuts. I am surprised you can't find unsalted nuts in your supermarkets. Sounds like they haven't cottoned on yet. Find a better supermarket. Though dry roasted is fine. Ive got some peanuts roasted in their shells which are divine.

You really don't need much olive oil in a dressing to make a nice difference. When i am being really fat tight, i might put as little as 1tsp in my dishes. You can afford the calories. Fat is not evil and some of it is quite good for you. Though mind you, in your avocado salad, there is already plenty of fat in that one.

And today i bought some verjuice which is grape juice product to experiment with. One of our more famous tv cooks has been going on about it for years. But it was quite expensive. Finally my curiosity got the better of me.

You may even like to try making an avocado dressing by mashing some with vinegar or lemon juice. Obviously it will be thick but it will coat everything.

don't forget sesame seeds. Toasted even better.

Thanks for getting me onto fitness pal i think i am going to try using it for a while, though i just realised its going to be testing for recipes that are not for one meal.
Pattience is offline   Reply With Quote