Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 12-31-2013, 01:53 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 249.2/Ticker/140

Default ***2014 WonderSlimmers***

Hello,

Are there any WonderSlimmers starting in 2014??? I would love to meet and take this journey with you. I am certain it's going to be a fun ride and hopefully we will end up healthier (and smaller) by year's end.

~Molly

Last edited by MissMollyM; 12-31-2013 at 07:07 PM.
MissMollyM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 07:06 PM   #2  

I am getting my delivery on 1/8/14. Is anyone starting around that date?

Last edited by MissMollyM; 12-31-2013 at 07:06 PM.
Old 01-06-2014, 12:33 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 230/227.2/150

Height: 5'7"

Hi!

I was on jenny for the past month and decided that the weekly visits weren't for. I placed my order for wonderslim yesterday! So I should be starting it a bit behind you

Woot! It looks like my shipment has shipped and I'll actually be receiving it on the same date as you! Lol!

Last edited by Lemondroplet; 01-06-2014 at 06:28 PM. Reason: add-on
Lemondroplet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 05:56 PM   #4  

Awesome, Lemondroplet.

My official start date will be 1/9/14. Please let me know when you start and we can cheer each other along.

WonderSlim, here we come!!!
Old 01-09-2014, 10:41 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 175/168/140

Height: 5'3''

Molly, I just got my shipment today. I was planning on starting on Sunday.
littlefoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 10:56 PM   #6  

MissMollyM - I started today as well! How was your first day so far?? I found that I haven't been hungry at all - but there's a lot of shakes to drink in a day..

littlefoot - yay! hopefully we can keep us all on track
Old 01-10-2014, 12:02 AM   #7  

Thanks lemondrop. I'm hoping my start will go well. I've got two co-workers on medifast, so I'm hoping that will help me out too. They said the hardest day was number 3. I think my hardest part will be the lean and green, tring to come up wth meal items or lean that can be had by family so I'm not making two meals.
Old 01-11-2014, 03:04 AM   #8  

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefoot View Post
Molly, I just got my shipment today. I was planning on starting on Sunday.
That is wonderful!!! I think you are going to love it. SUPER easy and the food is yummy. Please check in on Sunday and let us know what you think.

Last edited by MissMollyM; 01-11-2014 at 03:05 AM.
Old 01-11-2014, 03:08 AM   #9  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemondroplet View Post
MissMollyM - I started today as well! How was your first day so far?? I found that I haven't been hungry at all - but there's a lot of shakes to drink in a day..

littlefoot - yay! hopefully we can keep us all on track
I'm glad you had a great first day and that you weren't hungry. I tried Medifast a few years ago and I was starving and felt terrible. I think WonderSlim is a gazillion times better.

My first day went great. I was only hungry after dinner. Thankfully, I got through it. The second night was much easier. Have you lost any weight yet?
Old 01-13-2014, 01:35 PM   #10  

That's great to hear MissMolly! Keep it up

I've only lost about a pound so far - but I only stuck to it for 2 days - and then I ate horribly this past weekend. I'm back to it today though - and have no social events this week so my goal is to continue on this entire week and see how it goes
Old 01-14-2014, 01:42 AM   #11  

Just finished my fisrt day. Went pretty well. I too felt hungry after dinner, (that was the only time all day i felt hungry) about 30 minutes later i wasnt. Food was pretty good except for chocolate cake. Wonder if wonderslim does exchanges? I'll also add more water to oatmeal, next time. 1/2 a bananna in vanilla shake was great. Also added a little coffee to mocha shake this morning, then added about 1/3 cup of the shake to a regular cup of coffee to sub. For creamer. not exactly the same as a starbucks mocha, but better than coffee straight up.
Old 01-14-2014, 09:34 AM   #12  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemondroplet View Post
That's great to hear MissMolly! Keep it up

I've only lost about a pound so far - but I only stuck to it for 2 days - and then I ate horribly this past weekend. I'm back to it today though - and have no social events this week so my goal is to continue on this entire week and see how it goes
Lemon, a pound is GREAT!!! It's also great that you will try to get through the weekend OP. I think weekends will be the roughest for me. That's when we go out to eat, buy takeout, etc. Argh. I wish I hated food. LOL!!!

Keep up the good work, my WS friend.
Old 01-14-2014, 09:40 AM   #13  

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefoot View Post
Just finished my fisrt day. Went pretty well. I too felt hungry after dinner, (that was the only time all day i felt hungry) about 30 minutes later i wasnt. Food was pretty good except for chocolate cake. Wonder if wonderslim does exchanges? I'll also add more water to oatmeal, next time. 1/2 a bananna in vanilla shake was great. Also added a little coffee to mocha shake this morning, then added about 1/3 cup of the shake to a regular cup of coffee to sub. For creamer. not exactly the same as a starbucks mocha, but better than coffee straight up.
Little, I don't know if WS excepts exchanges. Maybe someone else can answer that question. When you added the 1/2 banana, did you consider that half your fruit for the day? I think I'd like the shakes better with banana. GREAT idea to add shake to your coffee. If you iced it, it might be even better. Oh, and I found that eating my dessert after dinner helps with the hunger. I actually like the cookies.
Old 01-14-2014, 03:08 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 203/199/170

Height: 5'9"

Default 2014 WonderSlimmer

Hi! I began WS on Monday. It will be nice to have some support from others on the same program!
Are you guys new to WS? I am.
jonimenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 08:27 PM   #15  

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonimenz View Post
Hi! I began WS on Monday. It will be nice to have some support from others on the same program!
Are you guys new to WS? I am.
Me too! And yes, I'm new to WS. too