Old 01-08-2014, 04:22 AM   #1  

Default Need so much help!!!

Hi everyone--

So 3 years ago I graduated from high school, and the summer there after I lost 20 lbs with the help of MRC. 3 years later, I've graduated from college. I maintained the weight loss through college but am finding that post-college has been a challenge.

I need to get back on the right track, and I know MRC is the way for me to do so. The only problem is, I now live in NYC and there aren't Metabolic Research Centers in the state.

Could someone give me the first two menus (not including the pre-conditioning week)? I could really use your help and support. For the first time in years I feel terrible about my body, and I just don't want to feel this way again. Thank you in advance!
Dyl1453 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 04:10 PM   #2  
Sherry, Senior Member

S/C/G: 194/172/158

Height: 5'-7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyl1453 View Post
Hi everyone--

So 3 years ago I graduated from high school, and the summer there after I lost 20 lbs with the help of MRC. 3 years later, I've graduated from college. I maintained the weight loss through college but am finding that post-college has been a challenge.

I need to get back on the right track, and I know MRC is the way for me to do so. The only problem is, I now live in NYC and there aren't Metabolic Research Centers in the state.

Could someone give me the first two menus (not including the pre-conditioning week)? I could really use your help and support. For the first time in years I feel terrible about my body, and I just don't want to feel this way again. Thank you in advance!
You can call any MRC center and they can send you the menus
skelley331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 08:28 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 244/228/178

Height: 5'7"

It will take some doing to find it but on oneof the threads here someone has them and will email them to you.
bsbarlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 09:02 AM   #4  
Back 2 Low CArb living

S/C/G: 220/210/159

Height: 5'6 1/2

Good LUck!!! don't give up on yourself!
ames14 is offline   Reply With Quote