View Single Post
Old 01-08-2014, 01:07 PM   #10
whollyhick
More food, less me!

S/C/G: 240/see ticker/165

Height: 5'8"

Thanks for all the advice! I knew yogurt was versatile, but you've made some really cool suggestions for how to use it! And I'm not trying to go vegan, but as little dairy as possible can only benefit me. I've only been eating two meals a day because if I'm not physically hungry I'm not eating. I'm not hungry in the mornings. I don't know why, I'm. Just not. And the sodium intake is so high for yesterday because of my canned chickpeas and the jarred curry paste I use. I don't use salad dressings because they're incredibly calorie dense, and I like the way my salad tastes without it. Maybe a different salad would need dressing, but not with my avocados and pickled jalapeņos!
I'm going to try a few of your suggestions. I DEFINATELY love sunflower seeds over a salad, so I'm going to buy some of those next trip to the grocery store! Also, I'm going to get some quinoa, even though its killer expensive, and I'm having trouble finding nuts that aren't roasted or salted, so of anyone could clue me in there, I'd really appreciate that as well?
This forum rocks!
whollyhick is offline   Reply With Quote