View Single Post
Old 01-08-2014, 06:52 AM   #9
Pattience
banned

S/C/G: 80.2kg/66kg/60kg x2.2 for lb

Height: 165cm/5' 4.5"

Ok i've had a look at your daily diet now. I Notice you are very low in fats and also quite low in carbs but your protein is almost as high as recommended.

And no dairy. Are you being a vegan. You coud add some nuts. You are low in fats so it would be a good addition as fats are higher in calories per gram than protein and carbs. Add them to your salads to make them really delicious.

Do you use salad dressing? Another way to boost the calories. Use olive though its much nicer. Or have i said that already.

If you are eating yoghurt sometimes, it goes on nice on roast veggies and other veggies as well. It goes so well on many savoury dishes, e.g. curries and lentil and bean dishes. Yoghurt with garlic in it is super delicious - it tzatziki. or you can make a raita (indian accompaniment) it includes salad veggies in the yoghurt like cucumber, tomato and carrot, usually diced up.

Also notice that you sodium intake is high. That's because you are eating processed foods.

And finally you are only eating two meals a day.

I would make nuts and seeds a regular part of your diet but be careful they don't become the new chocolate for you. Best to incorporate them into a meal rather than snack on them separately if you don't want to succumb to a nut binge - as i am inclined to do, especially with peanuts.

Last edited by Pattience : 01-08-2014 at 06:55 AM.
Pattience is offline   Reply With Quote