Old 01-07-2014, 06:36 PM   #11
maintenance since 2/16/11

S/C/G: size 18 to 8...75 pounds gone

Height: 5'6"

Originally Posted by sandralosingweight View Post
Yup Me!
Good to see you, so happy to see familiar faces

Originally Posted by Sunflower40 View Post
Darbs how did your daughter lose weight during her pregnancy? was she still doing IP?
She had a bypass..drastic, but she had spent all 24 years of her life overweight and she just needed that extra…it has changed her life.

Originally Posted by Bellamack View Post
Hi darbs I started in July 2011 and did maintenance in Nov 2011. Then I did what I promised myself not to do, gained the weight back. I will never give up, so I am back to lose it again.

Hey Bellamack…of course I remember you well we talked off and on quite a bit over the last 3-4 years.

I remember you well and you are doing great maintaining. I keep up with Wuv on FB, she was also a great inspiration, she recently (after losing 200 lbs) had surgery for the extra skin, she looks great!

I would love to see a picture of WUV…is she still on here?

Congrats to your daughter and to you, grandma
So excited…

Originally Posted by Ishbel View Post
YAY! Congrats Grandma!! I am currently looking at photography for newborns and I catch myself with a lump in my throat, only 12 weeks awe. I'm SO excited to be a mom for the first time and I'm super happy my stepson is super excited. He's 11 and says he can't wait to be the over protective big brother. !

Babies are awesome!

Also, HUGE yay for your daughter on her weight loss, HUGE HUGE accomplishment! I'm hoping breast feeding will help me get back but I so miss my running. I think VIP misses me running too (HA!)
Originally Posted by MustangMolly View Post
And hello to some names I remember from when I started IP. Bella, Ishbel, Sandra, and Darbs. I'm starting again, doing alternatives this time and setting smaller goals. I'm not on 3FC as much as before, but I do pop in once in a while to read what's new.

So good to see a bunch of us.

Originally Posted by shrinkingsusie View Post
let's keep each other motivated.

: each 5 gone!
[url=] a lifetime of health...and to a time when I can have a real toast...but in moderation!
darbs7 is offline   Reply With Quote