View Single Post
Old 01-07-2014, 02:48 PM   #105
Marceylou

S/C/G: 304/304/165

Height: 5 ft 7 in

Default Hello All

I just wanted to say hello all! I am a total newbie! I tried IP last year for about one month. I had great results but couldn't afford it and ultimately gained back my losses. I have decided this is the year for change. I am in a program waiting to do a gastric sleeve. However, I really don't want that. I just want to be healthy. So I decided to give the diet track an earnest effort and put the surgery on hold. After all, gastric surgery is imposing VLCD - I can do that with out stitches. I have a long way to go, but right now I am looking at the first 20 pounds. One of the biggest challenges with this program is that I have celiacs disease so most of the soups are off limits - I am trying to figure out ways to jazz up the ones I can have.

I was wanting to know if any of you had used other products other than IP products as they are really expensive for a one income family person. If so, what is comparable?

Also, because I have knee problems, what are some exercise regimens that have worked for others with similar conditions?

Thanks Everyone in advance. I am looking forward to participating on this board and can't wait to lose some pounds!

Last edited by Marceylou : 01-07-2014 at 03:03 PM.