View Single Post
Old 01-07-2014, 12:39 PM   #104
lisa32989
IP start 7/30/2012

S/C/G: 260.2/165

Height: 5'5"

Welcome obmckenzie
I agree with you. That clinic is providing absolutely no service. Actually, I'd report them to IP. The whole purpose is the individualized service & that is what the cost is for. I wouldn't buy a THING from them. Everything can be purchased from Nashua Nutrition for a fraction of the price. There is an alternatives thread with lots of info but plan some research time before delving into that thread.

redmuse:
We all lose weight differently. Have a little patience in your first week. It really does work!!!!

RescueAnnie
I am not a shift worker but I have seen shift workers have success with ultra determination. Wishing you that same success!

To all the other newcomers: WELCOME
I'm sorry I haven't replied to each of you personally and I hope you all have been personally welcomed by another member. I've been sick and jsut not up to par lately. When I started this thread, it was my intention that we welcome EVERYONE personally.

Be sure to go to the daily chat and read the first post. There are numerous links with TONS of info. Also, join in on that thread. It changes every day or so so you'll have to find the new one. Joining in there is the best way to get community support!

Maintaining for now, while we address thyroid healing

Last edited by lisa32989 : 01-07-2014 at 12:45 PM.