View Single Post
Old 01-07-2014, 12:08 PM   #222
KLD81230
Reboot: 09/08/14

S/C/G: 157 / 155 / 125

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellycg102 View Post
I have a challenging week coming up, my sons birthday so have to make cupcakes for his class, then get thru a birthday party on the weekend with cake.....never a perfect time to start lol. Hoping I will get thru it. I have tons of posts to read up on, good luck everyone.
My youngest daughter's birthday is this month, and it proves a difficult time as well for me! I KNOW that I can get through it, as I was on my first round of IP and pulled of a huge birthday party with lots of food. I made sure to have plain deviled eggs and lots of veggies on the table, so I could snack with everyone through the night. So, now a year later, I'm in the same boat... I know I can do it! However, knowing that if I would have stuck with maintenance, I wouldn't be in this situation a year later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Run4three View Post
Good Morning, Friends!
Lisa: I'm so excited to see how you progress on this restart. Your previous progress was so impressive. You been an inspiration.
Lisa, you were in the middle of your journey while I was on here last year. I, too, am VERY excited to see how this reboot progresses for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roo2 View Post
Hi everyone-
I have been on maintenance for quite a while....and lost my mind ...cause I thought I could keeping pushing the envelope more and more....until one day I turned around and realized I was totally out of control!

I have come to realize rebooting is soo hard ....and I go along fine for a while then I just have a slip and go BAT CRAP CRAZY!!!

I realize I am a Binger!!
Roo, you were another familiar name while I was on here last year. Your stats were amazing, and I welcome you back!! Good to 'see' you!!

IP Start: 12/01/2012
Phased Off: 4/18/12
Reboot: 01/01/13
Reboot: 09/08/14
KLD81230 is offline   Reply With Quote