View Single Post
Old 01-07-2014, 08:01 AM   #17
Pattience
banned

S/C/G: 80.2kg/66kg/60kg x2.2 for lb

Height: 165cm/5' 4.5"

Most people struggle to eat vegetables at all, let alone stick to cooked veggies. I don't think your problem is that hard, although i couldn't live without fruit. I love fruit. Can you eat cooked fruit. e.g. fried bananas, baked apples. A lot of fruit is delicious stewed.

On the weekend or day off, cook up a bit pot of stewed stuff/casserole/soups that includes lots of veggies. Voila. You are done.

You can put it in the freezer individual containers.

This can work whether or not you are a vegetarian. Make all your stews/casseroles with three to five different veggies.

You can also make cooked vegetable salads. So you take cooked veggies to to work along with a little bottle of dressing. Put on your lettuce leaves and the dressing and toss. Add in a few nuts or seeds if you want to make it really nice.

But the fact remains that eating well and healthily takes some time, organisation and effort. And that goes with or without the vegetable allergy.

Learn how to make ratatouille. Its one of my favourite veggie dishes. Its a french veggie stew. Also make vegetable tarts and all sorts of quiches. Though its a pain having to make pastry.

Last edited by Pattience : 01-07-2014 at 08:03 AM.
Pattience is offline   Reply With Quote