View Single Post
Old 01-06-2014, 09:37 PM   #31
kelijpa
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/see sig/143

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Sum, the snow shoeing was hard, was feeling it again when I walked today so glad we went though, this weird weather, it warmed up and almost all the snow melted, now tonight it's dropping to the negatives, high of like 5 tomorrow and then back to normal then warm again.

Carma, I haven't been able to run much lately but get it in when I can, I can't wait for nicer weather to be able to do more outside, The rail trail after work was great for me, the gym at work seems to take up more time, we have an exercise bike now so I'm doing more riding and hope that translates into more riding the bike I have in the shed...

Moondance, good to see you, I know my problem in the past was once I lost the weight I thought I was invincible and would never gain it back, you'd think that would happen once and I'd realize I wasn't invincible, but it took a few times to penetrate my thick skull and now I'm really trying to concentrate on the long term.

Best to all

...as you eliminate the options that don't work, you can't help but eventually stumble upon what does. -Kaplods

Thanks to Diana and GardenerJoy for threads that keep me going month after month!

DH

Last edited by kelijpa : 01-06-2014 at 09:38 PM.