View Single Post
Old 01-06-2014, 09:49 AM   #10

Height: 5'5"

Day 5: With Glucomannan

Weight loss: 3.4 lb

0 gone overnight again.

Calories: 1606 (that's probably why)
Well, I had half a packet of fresh pasta in the fridge which needed eating up, and with sauce that came to 727. I probably would have been okay if it hadn't been for the 2 packets of quavers I had later. I don't know why I had them. I didn't want them. But it makes up for the lo-cal day yesterday.

No growly tummy again

Exercise: 4.85 miles
Only did 1.8 miles walking the dog today. I had to take my little girl with me as my eldest had gone to a friend's house. She can't walk as far as I can so we do a shorter walk. But I did my C25K. Pedometer says 11,428 steps, which is good.

I would say that so far, the GM is doing what it says. I'm not really hungry most of the day, although I am ready for my dinner when it comes. I need to get out of the evening snacking habit. And it really is a habit. I don't feel hungry, and I know I don't need it. Today was the first day back to normal routine - early start as the kids were back at school - well one of them anyway. I have been taking the Xmas decorations down all morning and when it came to lunchtime I hardly noticed. Normally I get hungry niggles starting about 10.30 - but today I was fine. So I do think it is working. Just need to get those numbers moving down.

Side-effects: When I was making dinner last night, I got a niggly pain around my waistline, round the front and the sides. it wasn't very bad, just enough to make me go, "Ooh, that hurts." When I was reading the studies, it did say that some people had intermittent gastric pain, but that it settled after a few days. So I'll keep an eye on it.
Overall goal...............................Baby steps goal...............................Exercise goal

"Look at these people who run marathons. What makes them different to you?...
They have the same bones and muscles as you, the same sinews and organs...
you can do anything you want to, be anything you want to.
The only thing stopping you is you!

~ Money Can't Buy Me Love, by Julie Reilly

Last edited by Robsia : 01-06-2014 at 09:56 AM.
Robsia is offline   Reply With Quote