View Single Post
Old 01-05-2014, 07:07 PM   #185
kcdoe

S/C/G: 251/197/170

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by joysh View Post
Hi All! I'm going to do my annual reboot this coming week! I'm up 6 pounds from where I want to be, so I will start my P1 tomorrow or Monday. I ordered some items from Nashua and will stock up on my IP drinks on Tuesday wen I see my coach.

I lost 83 pounds on IP from June 2012 to March 2013 and then have been maintaining. A few have crept on, and now I'm at my goal weight. I like to be 5-6 pounds under goal, so I'm ready to start getting back.

Happy New Year to you all!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joysh View Post

Thanks, kcdoe! I'm looking forward to this reboot. I will start tomorrow. Thought it might be today, but I only have 2 packets of breakfast in my cupboard and I'm not sure I'll get to the clinic tomorrow. I know I'll get there on Tuesday, so it's tomorrow (Monday) for me! That means I'll go through the initial week of adjustment when I'm back in school, but not yet teaching. I think that will be just fine.

Happy day to you all!
Joysh smart move if you don't have the supplies gotta wait I stocked up on the 30th so I would be ready! I've gotten myself back into the groove cooking and baking through out the day making muffins and chicken for the week, cutting up veggies eating healthy takes work shew no wonder being over weight is so much easier ;(

100% August through October, off IP till rebooted January 2 through March 31st. Phasing off to maintenance for a while to test the waters!!
kcdoe is offline   Reply With Quote