View Single Post
Old 01-05-2014, 05:19 PM   #184
65X65

S/C/G: 187+hi/177.7start IP/109/112.7

Height: 4'10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunflower40 View Post
Day 4 for me and I'm feeling pretty good today, the second day for me was bad, otherwise I've felt pretty good. Just a bit hungry last night.

I haven't weighed, in fact I am going on Monday to pick up some food but not weighing until next week Saturday. I want to be surprised. I also don't want to see the damage I did over the holidays.

Tonight I'm making curry chicken with orka and salad for supper, yummy. One of my favourite IP compliant dishes.

I don't weigh everyday because it messes with my mind. When I'm on maintenance I plan on weighing only once in a while too. I will gauge my weight loss on how my clothes feel, but that's just me. I don't want to become obsessed with the numbers on the scale as that is not the only indicator of optimal healthy IMO.
Sunflower..I think you missed my main point. We each have to do what works. If things get out of hand for me due to some obstacles that need monitoring it could cost me surgery, and the inability to use the principles of how this diet works. Until now I have kept the profile of how I must proceed kind of low. However, I currently am sharing what I have learned because of my situation and have put it out there for those who may find they need to tweak this plan due to serious GI issues. I have PM messaged with at least 3 other dieters who have or flirted with similar challenges and could need to get off the diet because of these challenges. IP as it is written works for most ...it worked for me too ... until it worked against me.

Now THAT's a head game. I wasn't quite done.

Last edited by 65X65 : 01-05-2014 at 05:30 PM.
65X65 is offline   Reply With Quote