View Single Post
Old 01-05-2014, 07:57 AM   #170
KareVT

S/C/G: 188/163/135

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarington45 View Post
Hi All,

I am back home and went grocery shopping and braved the scale.. I am happy it hasn't gone up, but hasn't gone down either.. excited to be back OP and get losing some weight again...I am going to be doing all alternatives and weighing in Thursdays..Looking forward to getting to know everyone and support everyone the best I can.. I really want to focus on trying different recipes.. so if anyone else is trying some you like please share and I will do the same.. Cheers.
Yay Clarington!!! Good for you for braving the scale and facing it head-on. I know it's a drag but it's only bad for that moment and then you have to brush the rest off and move forth... Easier said then done, eh? Sounds like you had a pleasant surprise and that's grrrrreat. Good for you re: no weight gain and staying current, especially during the holidays - that's a ginormous fete and you should remember this moment; you've got a lot of courage!

Note: Lost 30lbs on Ideal Protein, gained 11lbs. Now on 1st week of MediFast and LOVING IT! It's so much easier and much more variety

No one is a failure who continues to try..
KareVT is offline   Reply With Quote