View Single Post
Old 01-05-2014, 06:59 AM   #9
Robsia
MasterHarper

Height: 5'5"

Day 4: With Glucomannan

Weight loss: 3.4 lb

0 gone overnight - meh. But at least it didn't go up.

Calories: 1152
My partner came round for tea yesterday and we had fajitas. Well, my own version of non-spicy fajitas anyway, which is a tortilla, lettuce, chicken dippers (Bird's Eye so I know they're pure chicken breast) and mild salsa sauce. Other people can put whatever they want - he likes tomato and cucumber on his, but my girls have them with ketchup - lol. Normally I would have two but last night I only had one, so it was only 323 calories so my cals are way down.

Then he sat and ate quavers and sweeties while we watched Here Comes the Boom. I had calories left so I indulged and had a packet of quavers too, then he fed me every other sweetie while he ate his way through two packets. Why I didn't say no, I don't know. But they are only tiny snack-sized packets so when I weighed a whole packet this morning, I had only eaten 30g which is about 100 cals, which I had to spare. But I didn't need 30g of pure sugar and I didn't really want it.

No growly tummy again

Exercise: 3.42 miles
Did 2.42 miles walking the dog again, but I didn't do the C25K week again - too busy and also my 6-year-old daughter and I have just finished reading The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe, so I said we could watch the film this afternoon, which we did. Pedometer says 8,052 steps, below my daily target, but my average is still over 10,000 so I guess I can have a lazy day every now and again if I stick with it the rest of the week.

My Glucomannan experiment | My Twitter
Robsia is offline   Reply With Quote