View Single Post
Old 01-05-2014, 06:59 AM   #9

Height: 5'5"

Day 4: With Glucomannan

Weight loss: 3.4 lb

0 gone overnight - meh. But at least it didn't go up.

Calories: 1152
My partner came round for tea yesterday and we had fajitas. Well, my own version of non-spicy fajitas anyway, which is a tortilla, lettuce, chicken dippers (Bird's Eye so I know they're pure chicken breast) and mild salsa sauce. Other people can put whatever they want - he likes tomato and cucumber on his, but my girls have them with ketchup - lol. Normally I would have two but last night I only had one, so it was only 323 calories so my cals are way down.

Then he sat and ate quavers and sweeties while we watched Here Comes the Boom. I had calories left so I indulged and had a packet of quavers too, then he fed me every other sweetie while he ate his way through two packets. Why I didn't say no, I don't know. But they are only tiny snack-sized packets so when I weighed a whole packet this morning, I had only eaten 30g which is about 100 cals, which I had to spare. But I didn't need 30g of pure sugar and I didn't really want it.

No growly tummy again

Exercise: 3.42 miles
Did 2.42 miles walking the dog again, but I didn't do the C25K week again - too busy and also my 6-year-old daughter and I have just finished reading The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe, so I said we could watch the film this afternoon, which we did. Pedometer says 8,052 steps, below my daily target, but my average is still over 10,000 so I guess I can have a lazy day every now and again if I stick with it the rest of the week.
Overall goal...............................Baby steps goal...............................Exercise goal

"Look at these people who run marathons. What makes them different to you?...
They have the same bones and muscles as you, the same sinews and organs...
you can do anything you want to, be anything you want to.
The only thing stopping you is you!

~ Money Can't Buy Me Love, by Julie Reilly
Robsia is offline   Reply With Quote