View Single Post
Old 01-04-2014, 10:29 PM   #9
LUCCILOVE

S/C/G: 238/176.4/??

Height: 5'3

I throw out all the boxes and and sort them in 3 clear shoe boxes with no cover. (If I have overflow I do keep them in a box downstairs in a food closet)

1 Box has all the unrestricted items (Breakfast in back, soups and lunch stuff in the front)

1 Box has all restricted items in it (Breakfast in the back and snacks, bars in the front)

1 Box has all my vitamins and other pills I need to take during the day (I am going to write in black marker on top of the vitamin caps when I need to take them-saw this on TV report-great idea)

All 3 boxes sit on my dining room table with my food journal, P1 list, and my blood sugar testing stuff. The P1 list is also on my refrigerator

To me the writing is so small to see what the packets are I take a black permanent marker and write big what they are and if they are restricted I put that on there as well. So it is like a grab and go. Or My husband can get something for me etc.

It is a good quick system once it is set up. I just happened to have the shoe boxes already and need to figure out something fast. I really dont know day to day what I will have so I like to see the visual of my options.

Hope this helps someone.
LUCCILOVE is offline   Reply With Quote