View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014, 11:44 PM   #12
Navywife12

S/C/G: 230/228/140

Height: 5'3

I'm so glad I stumbled on this thread tonight! Everything you all have said is exactly what I have been going thru and it's time to get it under control for me. I binge at night after everyone is asleep. It's progressed so bad that 2 days ago I drove to Taco Bell in the middle of the night while everyone was asleep and no one even knew I was gone
I can relate to the feeling disgusting and ugly. I relate to not being able to eat 1 chip instead of eating the whole bag. I feel as tho I have spiraled and should be able to control my eating, but I can't. I feel like I let everyone down being this fat, my husband, myself, and most of all my 2 young girls who see everything I do. I don't want them to become me someday. That was my awakening point as I ate my 2 bags of tacos the other night. I have to learn to control this so I don't "give" it to my daughters.
I'm all in for this month in not binge eating or over eating. I'm going to check in here every night until you're all annoyed with me, but this will be my motivation. This is day 1 of not eating in the night
Navywife12 is offline   Reply With Quote