Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2014, 08:13 PM   #211  

S/C/G: 253.2/215.2/140

Height: 5'6"

shrinking: wow that's a full day
Sum: congrats on the weight loss. Good luck with that steak house.
Mrs. Snark: Thanks for giving us the visions of warm weather. I hope it will keep me warm tomorrow if I brave the cold weather for a walk/run. I may chicken out and do a leslie sansone video. My husband did give me running gloves for Christmas so maybe that will encourage me to get out there.
Mezmerelda: Try to stay warm.
As for me I have a Demarle party to go to as well as going out to dinner with my FIL on Saturday. I will also be taking the tree decorations down hopefully at some point this weekend. I also need to get working on our basement. It has turned into a giant collection bin.
I am down 3lbs total from my high of 216.4. Will see what tomorrow's weigh in brings. I haven't been perfect with my food by any means but the exercise has helped some.
No real plans for Sunday. Maybe we will go to the grocery store so I can get some somewhat healthy food in the house. I bought the hairy guys cookbook. Some good looking food in there.
Closed Thread