Thread: Lean Cuisine?
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014, 02:43 PM   #17
mandydawn77

S/C/G: HW:336/CW:236/GW:175

Height: 5' 7"

I am going to experiment with this myself. I have lost most of my weight doing low carb over the past couple of years, but also lost quite a bit using WW's. The past two years I have stopped dieting during the holidays and last year I didn't start back on a diet until June 14th and I had gained back 25 pounds by then, this year I'm starting back today and I about cried when I stepped on the scale and seen how much I've gained in such a short amount of time. I have to change my ticker after I finish this post. Anyway, the number of nutrisystem commercials have skyrocketed and so I thought why not go cheaper and just do lean cuisines because I can get just about any of them under $2 at Wal-Mart (they recently dropped the regular price). I also like smart ones and other brands of frozen meals. I went shopping yesterday and got my fresh fruits and veggies, some hummus, unsweetened almond milk to have with my 1 cup of rice chex for breakfast. I know eating frozen meals is not the healthiest way to go but, just like someone else said on here, portion control is a big problem for me and if there are leftovers I can't seem to stop myself from getting more. The reason I liked extremely low carb was because I didn't have to measure anything as long as I stuck to just a few carbs a day it seemed I could eat a tremendous amount and still lose, but eventually my weight loss did stall and it may have been because I was overeating. I'm going to give this mostly lean cuisines meal plan a try and see how it works out. I will try to remember to come back and repost the results. I'm hoping the 10+ pounds I've gained recently will quickly come back off!!!

I was on the Atkins diet from July 2011 to October 2012 and I lost 73 pounds. October 15, 2012 started WW's and got down to 255. Gained 25 pounds through the holidays, but got back on track June 2013. Got off track through the holidays again and gained back 10+ pounds

I will continue my journey to the end, no matter how long that takes.
mandydawn77 is offline   Reply With Quote