View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014, 12:48 PM   #5
pamatga
FINISH WHAT YOU START!

S/C/G: 301.8/245.8/135 HW/CW/GW

Height: 5'6.5"

Post Hello to all!

bluenose79: I see that you just joined 3FC so you won't be able to give or receive PM(private messages) until the end of the month. However, "no problem", just show up here until you can get the spreadsheet and I will give you a recap of what we are all doing week by week.

Once you have made it 21 days, when you want to send someone a PM (private message) just click on their username (highlighted in blue) shown in their post and it will bring up an empty message box for you to write and send a PM. Then, the next time that you sign on, usually (I do anyway) you will get a pop up box that says you have unread messages. You follow the prompts and then you can take it from there.

sue(wannaskip) and bluenose: If you both want to still follow this then do the following below:

1) The first thing you need to do is post your first weekly weigh in this coming Monday or Sunday night if your work schedule makes it necessary.

2)Then, take measurements of these key areas: bust, upper arm, waist, hips, upper thighs and calves. Post those. You will take these same measurements again on Week 4 and then finally on Week 8.

I will be here on Sunday and post mine first so everyone will know the format. It is simple and I will explain everything.

I look forward to all of you who have shown interest in this. I will be running this 8 week structured weight loss challenge for the entire calendar year.

Let's lose some weight, y'all!

Pam
pamatga is offline   Reply With Quote