View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014, 05:32 AM   #5
Robsia
MasterHarper

Height: 5'5"

Day 2: Without Glucomannan

Weight loss. 1.6 lb so far.
Another 0.6 gone this morning. I do love the early days when it drops off so quickly. I just wish it all went like that. Then I'd be at goal by 5th February!

Calories: 1343.
Meh - gave in to the nibble craving last night. Had my normal meals then later on had a slice of bread with the crusts cut off and a scraping of Utterly Butterly, which was 99 cals, then later on again a packet of Quavers which was 88 cals. I try to keep my calories as close to 1200 as possible, but so long as they are under 1500 I don't panic. Although I wouldn't want to push it to the 1500 every day. But I am hoping that the Glucomannan will quell the snacking cravings. Went to bed again last night with a growly tummy. Hoping that will go too.

Exercise: 5.05 miles
Did 2.43 miles walking the dog, then did C25K week 1 again in my bedroom watching Star Trek. This time I added three more jogging intervals, which upped my calories a little. I know it's working because I could feel it in my muscles, and at the end I was quite sweaty. But I can also feel that's it's not as bad as doing it for real, which is actually better as I'm more likely to stick with it. Did the equivalent of 2.35 miles this time. I don't know accurate it is, but it's something to work with. And as I don't eat back my exercise calories, it doesn't really matter.

Did 12912 steps yesterday in total, which converts to 5.48 miles.

My Glucomannan is due to be delivered today between 13:53 and 14:53 so I shall have some before dinner tomorrow and see what a difference it makes.

My Glucomannan experiment | My Twitter
Robsia is offline   Reply With Quote