View Single Post
Old 01-02-2014, 11:16 AM   #13
annie175
Annie - Indiana

S/C/G: 303/143/165

Height: 5'9"

Good Giggly Wiggly....took me 2 1/2 hours to get to work. 465 interstate around Indy was practically shut down. Yikes. Had to go all side streets to work and man were they messy. People are just nuts out there. We had 6 inches at my house. Shoveled twice for princess Sassacakes. Man is she short...lol.

Stuffed cabbage was delish. Bro and SIL came over as did Cs younger daughter MaryAnn. Yes they got that name off of Gilligan's Island (sitcom Shad) from back in the day. Served cream cheese mashed red potatos with the skin on them. Garlic bread and tomato/mozzarella/basil/olive oil salad. Yum yum. Looks like we will have leftover stuffed cabbage tonight. Taters were scraped clean from the bowl.

SHADDIE...lil S is so adorable. I tell you, Jacob and she will make a splashingly beautiful couple when grown. We should start early. lol When do you go back to work.

HAPPY...beef stew sound good about now. We are to get another snow storm on Sunday and very cold temps at night -15. Stew and soups sound really really good. Our NYs eve was very uneventful also. In bed by 9:30.

SUSIE...Getting a good start on the healthy eating and exercising for 2014 sound like a great idea. Good for you!

CEEG...good for you on riding the bike. Was NYs boring at work for you? Much happen?

LAURA...Sound like you had a nice night out on NYs eve. I remember going out like that, I am just getting too old for that these days.

CHELLE...new hair cut/color for the new job in the new year. Hmmm sounds like a trend of new for you! lol Have fun at the wedding and good luck on the new job.

MELLIE...still missing you my friend.

Have a marvelous Thursday all.

Love and hugs

Lap RNY 2/12/07- weightloss: 163 lbs; 306 SW; 143 CW
annie175 is offline   Reply With Quote