View Single Post
Old 01-02-2014, 05:37 AM   #14
BillBlueEyes

S/C/G: 239/173/165

Height: 5'9"

Thumbs up Thursday

Diet Coaches/Buddies Had a quiet New Years Day. Finally invented the need to go to the bank to withdraw cash from the ATM just to get a walk, CREDIT moi. Not surprisingly, I wandered into the local book store and there, surprisingly, found a mob of folks who knew of the sale of 20% off everything for four hours. I enjoyed the mayhem, but didn't buy anything.

Eating was on plan, CREDIT moi, including snacks so that I'm streaked to 43. Evening snack was half a pear - they are so good right now. Again, I wanted more and, again, I reminded myself that I didn't need more; I just wanted more.

onebyone Yay for ham and bean soup cooked from scratch. Double Yay for using someone else's ham bone. Loved the picture of "Haggis and Cracked pepper flavour crisps." I so want to taste those - but I remember that I don't do potato chips even with a new flavor. Perhaps I can buy a bag, eat one, and then hand it to the first teenager I see, LOL.

Joy (gardenerjoy) Thanks for the reminder to set up a new Excel sheet for the year if I'm to track seriously.

CeeJay - Super list of credits, especially "No sugar" - Kudos.

Cheryl (seadwaters) Kudos for the neat credits, although "Apparently 4 credits for today from HabitRPG" totally baffles me. That Berry Jelly sounds yummy.

Pam (pamatga) When we were kids we always had black-eyed peas on New Year's Day. It was good luck to find the dime hidden in the bowl. Kudos for preparing your computer for tracking.

nationalparker Kudos for skipping a meal without over snacking to make up for it.

Beth (bethFromDayton) Neat dialog, "I could eat.." and my brain snapped back "you're not even hungry." Kudos for keeping eating under control even as you prepare a feast.

ForMyGirls - Congrats for breaking that 93kg barrier. (Had I thought of the phrase, "pairing of pear ...," I might have had the blue cheese just so I could write that, LOL.) Kudos for leaving some lamb shanks dish behind.

LoseToAll - Congrats for making your Christmas goal; Kudos for setting a reasonable goal for January.

systemsaddict - Great start using your eating plan.

Readers -
Quote:
day 9 Select an Exercise Plan

Finalize Your Exercise Plans
If you currently exercise fewer than three times a week, your goal for today is to establish a more frequent exercise routine. Make arrangements to begin a planned exercise program as soon as possible. Meanwhile, set a time to take a walk every day - even if you can go for only five minutes - and put it in your daily appointment calendar or schedule.

Judith S. Beck, Ph.D., The Beck Diet Solution (Pink book), pg 110.
Following Dr. Judith Beck via 3FC's Beck Diet Solution Forum: 6 years and 10 months